The Gladestry Shepherd’s Hut
Enjoy a stay at the Gladestry Shepherd’s Hut for the tranquil surroundings of the Welsh Marches; some of the most beautiful scenery to be seen on the Offa’s Dyke national trail; the clear, dark night skies free of light pollution; the easy access to the rest of Wales; and the wealth of opportunities to get back in touch with the great outdoors.
The Gladestry Shepherd’s Hut provides fully self-contained, warm and cosy self-catering accommodation in a small, private and picturesque garden with off-street parking located alongside Gladestry Brook:
- Double or Twin Beds — The hut offers two very comfortable beds with pocket-sprung mattresses that can be configured as a double (king size) bed for couples or as single beds for two individuals travelling together. As well as cotton sheets, duvets and bedspreads, additional blankets are available if required.
- Kitchenette & Dining Area — The hut has a well-equipped kitchenette and dining area with a combi microwave oven; a fridge; two induction hobs; a large stainless-steel sink with hot and cold running water; all the pans needed for meal preparation; a kettle and toaster; and a full set of cutlery, crockery and glasses. There’s also a range of complimentary beverages (including various different teas and fresh ground coffee) to choose from.
- En-suite Shower Room with Toilet — The Gladestry Shepherd’s Hut’s en-suite shower room features a powerful Aqualisa electric shower, a full-size wash basin with hot and cold running water, and toilet with soft-closing lid. (A bath towel and hand towel are provided for each guest as well as complimentary hand wash and shower gel.)
- Entertainmen — WiFi and Internet-connected 24“ HDTV with Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, iPlayer, etc, plus a built-in DVD player.
- Standard tariffs — Open all year round. April-September £70.00 per night. October-March £60.00 per night. Discounts for stays of more than three consecutive nights (POA).
Contact: Rita Bridson
Phone: 01544 370584 or 07802 773746